Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Full Discolsure?

When you have a blog it's hard to keep things private, not that I have anything too serious to hide...

I suppose that's the nature of the beast - if you choose to spread the love and joy in your life with everyone in the universe (or cyberuniverse) you have to be able to deal with judgement from people. I say welcome to my life - messy parts and all.

I was talking to my friend Kristen yesterday and an attorney that we used to work for is looking for someone to help her out with office work temporarily... I am going to call her today. It will be nice to have something to do even if it is only for a few days. I also have a lead on a one month assignment that starts at the end of the month. I hope I get it because I need to save some money by the end of the summer (start your speculation as to why here).

I suppose I should head off to the gym. It will be good for me... maybe I'll mix it up and do some weights.

I leave you with another picture from the bridge run

No comments: