Monday, July 30, 2007

I can't decide...

If it hurts more the day after running or the next day. I must say that I am very stiff... I suppose that I should run more often if I'm going to become a runner.

Yesterday I ended up going to Bellevue Square where they were having the Art Fair. I think somewhere along the line I became an art snob (kind of). I guess I'm just not into the crafty type of art thing anymore... there's nothing wrong with craft but it's just not what I do anymore.

I managed to do some retail therapy (not a lot because I need to save money)... but just enough to keep me out of too much trouble.

Tonight I head back to my house - no more house sitting gigs on the horizon. Maybe I can get some stuff done around the house then.

Time's a wasting - more later

Oh, my official time was 52.06 - Just over a 10 minute mile...

No comments: