Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The big blow off...

Let's see - things I'm blowing off...
The gym.

Okay, maybe I'm not blowing off too much... but I also hate being blown off by other people. I hate being ignored... maybe if I didn't think about things so much it wouldn't bother me as much as it does.

I hate it when I expect something from someone and they don't follow through... Maybe I just expect too much from people.

So if you haven't guessed I'm irked off at someone. They don't read the blog so I could name names but then it would just turn into one of those TMZ - Perez Hilton blogs... I'm all for gossip, but within reason.

Today I am going to be receiving my first paycheck for my temp job. It will be nice to start saving some money for my upcoming adventure (if it ever materializes... speculate as to what it might be now!).

Today I am also going to see the chiropractor... maybe he can take care of all my post race ailments.



This is the building that I work in... some people call it the Ban Roll On Building... I think it looks like a big diaphragm.

Getting back to blowing off the gym... maybe I'll set out my clothes so I can go on the way home from work...

No comments: