Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hairy situation...

I got my haircut the other night. It looks very cute now, but I have no idea how to style it. I was told by Bash the hairstylist (that's his name) that I looked a little too matronly or soccer mom-ish with my old hair. I didn't think I'd ever be called matronly... he didn't mean it in a bad way so I didn't take offense.

I just have to get the hang of the styling and then I might post a picture.

Dinner last night was good... I stayed out a little later than I'm used to. I didn't get home until 11! (how lame is that?). I supposed if I'm moving to the big apple I should probably learn to stay out a little later. The flip side to that would be that I need to get to bed early in New York so that I can get to the Today show bright and early in the morning to see my buddy Ann Curry.

My sister is a bit concerned with my I heart Ann blog... she thinks it might be a bit stalkerish. I told her that I wasn't going to hunt her down and follow her home. I just think she's groovy and cute... and if we both played for the other team and she wasn't happily married I'd be asking her out (that is of course if I knew her...). Now that's not a stalker... it's just a girl/celebrity crush.

I should probably wrap this up early so I can have more time to work on my hair.

No comments: