Monday, August 06, 2007

Hola and Howdy.

It's Monday morning - what up with all of you?

I've been to the gym and am currently microwaving my Smart Ones frozen dinner for breakfast. I know, you're thinking why is she having a frozen dinner for breakfast? It's because I can.

I'm going to get back on track this week - I've eaten like a pig the past two days... that birthday party killed me. Okay - it was the beer I drank at the birthday party that made me lose my good food judgment. But man, those cupcakes were good. As was the pasta salad and the chips and the burgers and the hotdog... oh, I forgot the ice cream.

Today it is back to work for me... I wonder what I'll wear today - I have to look cute and smell good. That's my advice to everyone... if you're a guy you can look good as opposed to cute (same thing I suppose)...

I tried to stay awake last night to watch the Two Coreys on A & E but I became comatose sometime in the middle of Gene Simmon's Family Jewels... (I think that show's kind of funny) and missed it all.

I guess that's it for now.

No comments: