Thursday, September 20, 2007

Celebrity sightings not associated with Ann...

Today as I was walking to the studio I saw John Bruce. He's a designer for While You Were Out - yet another reality based program.

I thought about jumping on him but instead I just gave him a goofy ass grin. He's a good looking fella.

I'm happy to report that my mood had improved from yesterday... I was just feeling sorry for myself.. I just need to not listen to the voices in my head. They get annoying sometimes. I can't complain, I'm doing what I want to do ("stalking" Ann Curry, making art, walking my thighs away) in a place where I never thought I would be.

Things are good and I can't complain.

The 28th - 30th of September there is going to be Art Under the Bridge here in Dumbo. I got the program for it today... my name is spelled JenniferL in the program as opposed to Jennifer L. Do you think people will actually think my name is JenniferL? I suppose it could be a "professional" artist name...

here's the flyer for it. If you're in the neighborhood stop by. The address is 111 Front Street, Gallery 208.



I guess that's it for now... more later.

No comments: