Friday, September 28, 2007

TGIF

Well another week is coming to a close. It was odd not getting up early to go to the show this morning.

This weekend is the Art Under the Bridge event and I am working at National Portfolio Day on Sunday. That should be fun and intense. It's going to be interesting looking at other peoples work once again... not to mention I get at least breakfast and dinner out of it... You know how I like free food.

Speaking of food... it's another week until my weigh in and I'm not sure how I feel about it... I haven't been doing a good job watching what goes into my mouth... even though I'm a ww employee I think I'll actually pay the 13 bucks it's going to cost me to be over my goal weight... that's assuming I don't turn this train around soon. Maybe it will snap me back into a normal way of eating... but I guess nothing I'm doing these days is normal...

I suppose I better start working on the I heart Ann post for today... it's going to be different since I wasn't there... but It will be back to normal on Monday.

No comments: