Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy to report...

I have finished my bio and it is whisking it's way over the computer networks to where it needs to be.

Next on the agenda is to go and buy more coffee for the morning. I'm down to my last scoop and I don't think I'd be in a good situation tomorrow morning if I didn't have my full quota of caffeine.

The weather has officially changed to fall and I have had to break out the long underwear (it's some of my favorite)... I have more on the way (with my boots and winter coat) but it hasn't arrived yet. It's being sent to the studio which means I will have to go down there this week.

I like the studio, but the one think I learned in grad school is that I need to have a television near me while I'm working. I don't necessarily need to be interested in what's going on - it just needs to be on... I just don't want to spend time "working" without one around.

Since I've been posting photos here are some I took on the walk home over the Brooklyn Bridge yesterday and at Astor Place...









No comments: