Thursday, October 25, 2007

Let's not have a heart attack.

I am going to say something here that might shock you (at least those of you who know me pretty well). I read a book this week.

I know, I don't quite believe it myself. I picked up the book Mindless Eating someone had mentioned it in my ww meeting (they still haven't paid me for those three meetings...) and I thought I'd pick it up. It talks about how we mindlessly eat more than we should and some small steps to mindlessly eat less. The suggestions are based on research that has been done. I'm currently eating on smaller plates in addition to not snacking in front of the television... If I'm going to eat while I'm watching television I have to sit at the table and turn off the television. Pretty interesting read and relatively inexpensive.

Today I am going to get my hair done as well... I was noticing while I was watching the Russell Crowe interview that they did a shot from outside the studio and you can see a spot where I missed coloring my hair (I look like a skunk). I guess I'm going to have to do something about that.

I think I've been having weird dreams. I don't remember them right now but it had to do with exhibiting someones artwork in an extremely ironic (?) place. I know the place was the CMA (Univeristy of Washington) but I don't remember who or what was going to be displayed... Maybe it will come to me.

Well, I best be off.

No comments: