Saturday, October 20, 2007

Show me the money.

I don't have a lot of time to post, but I just wanted to say a bit about this wacky game show I went to yesterday afternoon. It was called Title This. It's a weekly show put on by Mark Kostabi. The basic gist is that he has three critics come up with titles for his paintings. He has the audience vote for them... and whoever comes up with the winning title gets 20 bucks. There is also a so-called advisory panel which offers suggestions and critical analysis of the painting to help the critics.. I was on the panel for the second taping and made 40 bucks for being positive (ie sucking up)...

at the end of the show they blow money out into the audience. I made 60 buck and now I can get that operation (or some new shoes)...

More later.

No comments: