Wednesday, November 21, 2007

progress.

I am happy to report that took my annual Thanksgiving eve laundromat run and I went to a special Thanksgiving edition of Title This (when I list my annual things I'm thankful for tomorrow, Mark Kostabi is going to be on it... because he is helping me finance my art and he feeds me pizza).

My last official day at the today show was a bit sad... I've made friends there - I didn't think I would make friends... I don't know why I didn't think I'd make friends. I'm feeling a bit tired so I think I will wait until tomorrow to post my last official entry in I Heart Ann.

Is it going to be different without a sign? Maybe... I learned that Lenny's name is actually Linny. Who knew? Well, I guess Linny knew...

Tomorrow morning I am going to sleep in until 5:30 and then go to the parade. I told Richie I'd stop by the Today show if I was in the area. (he's the guy who let's people in the building.. you see him standing behind Meredith and Matt when they're at the desk).

I'll be back tomorrow with the list of things I'm thankful for.

No comments: