Friday, November 09, 2007

Things will all be normal in two weeks.

Hopefully that will be a true statement. I will then be done with the majority of I heart Ann postings and getting things ready for the show in Miami.

I'm feeling a bit grumpy... no reason for it... maybe it's pms. nah, I don't think so... just missing home a bit.

I am investigating frames for my work... there is a shuttle bus that goes to Ikea in Elizabeth (NJ?) from the port authority bus terminal on the weekend. I may just go this weekend for the experience of it all... I'll be sure to let you know.

Today I saw them raise the tree at Rockefeller Center... was one of those once in a lifetime things. I suppose I will miss some things about New York... the Today show of course, the people who work there and good public transportation.

No comments: