Saturday, December 01, 2007

Crazy Dreams

I had a dream last night that involved both Meredith Vieira and Ann Curry. I was busy doing some errands (like I have been lately) and I picked up my phone and noticed that I had missed a phonecall. When I looked at the number it was Meredith who had called. I couldn't figure out why she had called me but then I started watching the Today Show and they started doing a segment on crazy fans or I guess you would call super fans. They had put together a montage of me and my signs to illustrate what some people do.

I was honored. I figured she was calling me to inform me that they were going to run the segment. What a nice person.

A little later on in my dream I ran into Ann Curry. She didn't know who I was... I started to explain who I was but she didn't know what I was talking about. I guess that's okay... it WAS just a dream.

No comments: