Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Does anyone want to buy some art?

I have my first student loan installment due the day after tomorrow and I don't have any money to pay it with. I know where you can get some really good art for bargain prices... It's a good investment... someday I'm going to be big and you'll say to yourself - "Damn, I should of bought that work while it was still reasonably priced!"

Just throwing that out there...

Today I have a date with my chiropractor (yay)... then it's off to the gym and then some cleaning around the house. Maybe I'll see what things I have that I could try to sell on craigslist...

I'll keep you updated.

Dial up is slow, but it turns out that I have unlimited hours... reminds me of the old days back in Chicago when I would sit on the futon with my coffee and my laptop...

I better get going. Oh, if you have a job for me let me know. I have my Masters degree...

No comments: