Sunday, January 13, 2008

Cravings and crawling...

I have been really craving buffalo flavored things. I bought some Frank's Hot Sauce the other week and the bottle is half gone. Last night I even put it on popcorn... they should make buffalo flavored powder to shake on things.

Camp was good. I really didn't end up doing anything. I just stood around and then cleaned up. That's alright I suppose - I did get to catch up with some of my friends and got to eat some good old camp food.

When I got home I got an email from Crawl Space. They think I'm a spiffy dresser and would like me to join them. (I made up the part about the dressing... but I'm sure they think I am) They are going to send me information on membership this week. It's going to be nice to jump in and learn about other aspects of the art business. Now if I could just sell something...

Pirate's mom comes back tomorrow night and I'll go back to my little stinky and my momma. Maybe someday I'll get a job and be able to move out on my own.

In terms of my lifestyle makeover - it turns out that my friend Nick is doing personal training and I may enlist his help in my firm thigh campaign. I also tossed around the idea of running a half marathon with my friend Bryan - I don't know if that will actually happen... it might. maybe I'll check that out now....

No comments: