Thursday, January 10, 2008

feeling better.

today is a new day and I feel a bit better...

on the agenda today we have the following,

Showering

I am meeting with my first ceramics instructor Sam Scott this afternoon to discuss life and my career.

I also want to go to openings tonight... there are two shows I want to see..
Ken Fandell at Howard House (he teaches at SAIC) and Eric Eley at Platform.

I finally feel like I need to get back into the swing of "art things" I can't sit on my ass forever.

I am happy to report that I finished my 4culture application yesterday, now I just have to deliver it. The problem I think I may have with my portfolio is that some of my work needs to have a description in order to fully appreciate it. I mean just looking at a Google Earth images does not convey the fact that these are places chronicling my sex life.. or looking at prints of celebrities does not convey the fact that I went to the Today show every day for 57 days and I am the person standing behind the celebrities - I'm just saying that trying to convey the scope of my work is not easy when you only have a space of two inches by 1/4 inch.

Maybe in March things will get better... or they could be worse... it depends on how you look at it. I can't divulge more but then I'd have to kill you.

I guess that's it for now.

No comments: