Friday, January 18, 2008

I have to wonder.

I check out my stat counter to see who's checking in on me and how they find the blog. It concerns me that people search for the term "fill my ass" on Google. Okay, maybe it doesn't concern me per se but it makes me wonder what these people are trying to find.

I realize that you may also wonder why my blog turns up when they search this term. It's because of this post here. It was back in June of 2006 after my experience with the Levis Intellifit Pit in Chicago. I actually tried on jeans at Target and they didn't look too bad. The lesson we can take from all of this? If you use the word ass in your post you're likely to have a variety of people see your words.... and ass.

So there you go.... did you notice my hair in that post? I'd take that long mess over my 70's inspired 'do right now.

Sleep won out over the gym again today...

I better get ready for work.

No comments: