Sunday, January 20, 2008

Once again.

Last night my brain got in the way again. I was all set to go to the opening at Crawl Space and I didn't do it. I talked myself out of going outside. It's a strange thing, I'm fairly outgoing when I interact with people about my work, but when I have to go be social I sometimes have a hard time getting out the door.

I ended up watching Cinderella Story starring Hilary Duff and Chad Michael Murray. I'm sure Crawl Space would have been more entertaining. I guess I'll just have to keep practicing going out in the evening.

The grant writing workshop I went to yesterday was pretty good, but some of the questions people asked dealt with all this minutia detail crap and we ended up going long and being rushed. Maybe I just don't have the patience for stupid people (or people who are not fully aware...). I should get started on my application earlier rather than later.

Today my sisters, brother's-in-Law and I are going to lunch. Hopefully there won't be blood.

I WILL go to the gym today as well.

Word to your mother!

No comments: