Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sleeping in (sort of)...

I actually slept in until 7:25 this morning. I suppose that isn't late for a lot of you out there, but for me it's an accomplishment.

Yesterday I ended up working until 6:30. I don't really mind because I'm going to get a whopping big paycheck and I will be able to pay down that visa bill I racked up while in New York.

I am thinking of taking a trip to Chicago in April to check out the MFA show and to see all my friends. I miss them a bunch. It's not that I don't have friends here, but they didn't necessarily go through the same crap that I did in school.

Today is my brother in law Grant's birthday. We're going to have dinner at his house. It should be interesting for many reasons.

Things I should do today...
go to the gym
eat wisely
clean my room
work on my grant application
wash my car...

maybe I can get part of one of those things done... (does that sound weird? - my grammar is not so good today...)

No comments: