Wednesday, January 09, 2008

What is the problem?

I'm thinking today I may start the official documentation process of my firm thigh campaign. I realize that my thighs are not large by any means but I have body image issues (sort of)... I mean I know that I am little on the outside, but I don't feel little on the inside. It's much better than it used to be but I still have a long way to go. I took photos of my thighs the other day and I'm thinking of making casts of them as well... There's also a pair of Nike exercise pants that I think would be good for documentation photos... Maybe I'll take a look at them today.

Yes, I'm still unemployed - but I have a few irons in the fire.


Okay, does anyone have a problem with the Spears family naming their daughter after both their names? I'm talking Jamie Lynn here...(mom's name is Lynn, dad's name is Jamie).

No comments: