Friday, February 15, 2008

The best intentions.

You are probably wondering why I'm starting a post at 5:30 am. It's because I WAS going to go to the gym and I did, but no one was there to open it up. I waited as long as I could but at a certain point my desire to be warm and or need for coffee won over and I went to the Starbucks' drive thru. (is that how you spell it?)...

Now I'm back at home with Stinky on my lap while I write this.

I wonder if Mieko's is aware that someones exercise routine could hinge on their not being open when they say they are. Someone with little willpower, someone on the edge of giving it all up. You only need a little excuse not to exercise (that's why I'm sitting here).

Okay, enough about that. Valentine's day came and went without much drama. I received a cupcake in the shape of a heart from the receptionist, My friend Andrew sent me a valentine (it was sort of like a christmas letter updating everyone on his life)... he's a boy so I think that counts. Momma and I went out to Claire's Pantry for a romantic dinner, and then I fell asleep in the middle of Lost. I guess I'll just have to watch it next week. Oh, I'm happy to report that I gave away the cupcake....

Today is payday (two in one week!)... I think I'll pay my car insurance. Then put some money aside for my student loan payment. This weekend I have to finish up my GAP Grant application... maybe I'll even go to a movie. We'll have to see how it plays out.

On Presidents day last year I made my first trip to the Today show. You might recall that I got stuck there at the CAA Conference. Those were some good times! I'll do a special anniversary post next week.

Okay, time for more coffee.

No comments: