Friday, March 28, 2008

I was once a supermodel.

No I wasn't... but it caught your attention didn't it?

Tonight my lovely assistant Kristen and I have decided to go on the :20 Funny Cruise put on by a local radio station KMTT (it's similar in style to WXRT in Chicago)... I hope I don't get seasick.

Last night I went to bed fairly early - it's just been too busy and I still have this sore throat. My mother is sick and there are other people at work who are sick as well. I can't really afford to become one of them. I enjoy sleeping. Too bad I can't take naps at work.

Tomorrow I will let you know how the cruise goes. I'm sitting at Crawl Space so come on by and say hi.

Today at work is our receptionists last day. She's been there forever - okay, not forever - but a long time. We're having a going away lunch for her and I helped pick out the cake. I love cake!

Have a great day everyone.

No comments: