Friday, April 04, 2008

Another Friday -

Am I ready for it? I'm not ready for covering for two people at work and trying to get all my work done. I am ready to have lunch with some of my friends and go home at 5pm. Okay, I'm not actually going home at 5. I'm going to an opening at the McLeod Residence of Diana Falchuk. She's a member of Crawl Space and she's making work with food. You know how I like food so I have to go.

My toes still hurt from tripping yesterday...


(These aren't my toes but they could be someday - through science).

I did get some good news yesterday... I found out the air date of the thing I haven't been able talk about since May. SOOOOOO that means I can blog freely again... not that I haven't been blogging freely, but I feel as though I've been restricted by my personal ethics. If you do some sleuthing in my posts of last year you can figure out what's up.

My tummy's acting strange so I better go...

No comments: