Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Tired again...

I didn't get home until after 10:00 last night... I didn't go to sleep until after 11:30. What am I doing to myself? I'm almost 41... I can't keep this up.

The report on my hair is good. I look stunning! Now if I can just get it to look like it did when I left the salon.

Yesterday morning I sent Marty Riemer an email and he read it on the air... I told him that I was excited that Al Roker was going to be on the show and that I was in New York for sometime last year and was "stalking" Ann Curry. I wonder if he thinks I was kidding... If he only knew. My lovely assistant Kristen and my mother both heard him read my email on the air. I'm going to be famous.

Tonight I am going to go to a meeting on Cultural Overlay Districts in Seattle. What exactly this means I'm not sure... but as a member of Crawl Space I should go.

I guess that's it for this morning. I've got to get a move on if I want my hair to look stunning...

No comments: