Friday, June 06, 2008

I wonder...

I wonder if I could go a day without posting... or more... what would it be like?

I know I've done it before...

I'm feeling a bit antsy today... I was going to use the word anxious but that doesn't quite fit...

I think it's the lack of not making anything in recent months... I'm itching to do stuff.

So... to continue on with my mention last night of crushes. Why is it so hard for me to let people know I think they are groovy? I think it's my fear of rejection. I think I just expect people to turn me down so I don't even bother. I have so many crushes I can't even count them on one hand. Do I do anything about it? No. What's it going to take? Looking forward to a life with 50 assorted cats and dogs and the "crazy lady" stigma attached to owning so many furry animals.

Food for thought.

Last night I went to a few openings - One was Jamie Potter's show at 4Culture I will try to get a link to it later... He makes beautiful work. If I had a spare 1,200 laying around I would buy a piece.

No comments: