Wednesday, June 04, 2008

It's a good thing but not really

I mentioned last night that I was online for over an hour trying to figure out why I haven't received any email messages since Monday afternoon. They still haven't figured it out... maybe they all disappeared with my Fedex box that I sent to myself in December.

I guess I can live without them, but it's a bit annoying....

Today we are getting our Comcast bundle which includes high speed internet! Yay! My mother will be able to set up her imac and I'll be able to play with it! Who knows, I may even blog from it. But I will not forget old crusty here (my laptop). She has served me well over the past four years.

Let me see... my shoulder still has a big knot in it and I think I may have to visit the chiropractor. I'm falling apart, but my thighs are getting firmer.

Okay, I better get going. I have to disconnect the cable that is secretly running to the television in my bedroom!

No comments: