Sunday, June 22, 2008

Note to self.

So I think going out and having beer while you're on medication to relax your muscles isn't the best idea.

I'm a little bit muddy-headed this morning.

I am in the mood to have a yummy breakfast consisting of hashbrowns, sausage and or bacon and an eggy cheesy thing... That probably won't materialize though... when I'm at camp I'll get my turkey sausage (hmmmm... turkey sausage).

I am totally unprepared for camp. It starts a week from today - I have too much to do this week. Dr's appointment, filming at the house (Matt's movie), taking my car in for service, finding something to wear for a wedding next Saturday.... I'm sure I'll get it all done because I always do.

I think I'll make a list so I can start crossing things off...

Oh, I'm starting to feel a bit crampy too... oh great, one more thing to deal with.

I love you all!

No comments: