Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Pain.

My jaw has been hurting for the past few days. I can't determine weather or not it's actually my jaw or my teeth though... it doesn't hurt like when I had to have my root canal - but it's a dull ache which isn't going away... I may have to call the dentist - thank goodness I have insurance.

Speaking of pain, I'm thinking of signing up for a fitness boot camp being put on by my cycling instructor.... I don't know if I could make all the sessions but it would be fun to have my ass kicked by a professional.

More pain news... I've had a knot in my shoulder since Sunday night... that's not bringing me any joy... maybe someone should just shoot me.

Okay, enough complaining... do I have any good news??? No, not really. I let Stinky sleep with me last night. She didn't hog the bed too much.

I guess that's it for now. Catch you on the flip side...

No comments: