Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Relief?

I'm not sure how I feel this morning... I think my face feels a little bit better. I don't think it hurt as much when I woke up.

My visit yesterday was almost like going to a chiropractor for your jaw.

Well, to get to my story about the MDA Lockup... I got a call yesterday while I was at work saying someone had given my name as a person to be "locked up" to help raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. It really pissed me off. Sure, I seem like a nice person who likes to help people and causes... but in reality I'm anti-social. I don't like it when people assume I'll do something... The only glimmer of a good thing is that if I agree to do this I will get taken away from the office by a Fireman. I requested that they be cute and single.

If I were trying to raise money for something I have an emotional investment in it might be different. aarrrrgh!

If you were the one who gave my name watch out, I'm not happy.

Today I am going out to lunch with some people from work - it's the birthday of one of the paralegals I work for. This is the first time I've gone to lunch with anyone from work (here)... It seems like people don't go to lunch that often... I have to eat something that I can cut up into little pieces and chew on my back teeth.

Tonight I get my hair done tonight too.. that's a good thing. I have too much grow out...

I think I might be groggy... or maybe I'm just not motivated to get going...

No comments: