Monday, June 02, 2008

Times are a changing (and I've gone missing)...

So... I realized that I didn't post yesterday.

Things are getting interesting.. The artist membership of Crawl Space is changing... a few people are leaving and there is a bit of a sense of unsure-edness (is that a word?).

I can understand some people's uncertainty of the future but I have faith things will work out. Change is a good thing. If I hadn't left and gone to school I don't think I'd be who I am today.

Yesterday I decided to go to the Arboretum and take pictures... I will post some later for you all. I realize that sometimes I get stuck in a rut and don't venture out much... I need to mix it up a little bit sometimes, hence the trip to take pictures.

Wednesday we get Cable Internet! Yay! I hope that we can manage to get me hooked up as well and the new computer.... I should probably look into an airport base station so I can connect wirelessly... Oh the things I will be able to do (sit on the sofa and blog)... online chats with single men.... ordering online with QVC while I watch...

No comments: