Friday, June 20, 2008

What could be better?

I'm sitting on the sofa with old crusty, a pot of my black cat blend and the television humming in the background... what could be better?

Okay, laying on a warm, sandy beach with a festive drink while having my feet massaged by a handsome young man might be better but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I still can't decide if I want to run tomorrow morning... I could record myself (the last time I ran it didn't work)... or I could weigh in and hang out with my ww friends and then work out... maybe I'll decide tonight.

Well, it's finally Friday. That's exciting... some people are going to be out of the office today so it might be kind of quiet. I find that the effects of the muscle relaxants make me kind of mellow. I don't think it makes me work slower, but I don't feel quite normal. My jaw does feel considerably better though. I guess it's the trade-off for healing.

Okay, I watch King 5 News and they have teasers for their segments called "Get Jesse". Jesse James (the reporter) goes after the bad guys and breaks car windows and makes the wrong-doers confess their sins... I find it rather amusing. I wonder what I could have Jesse fix for me? Maybe I could get him to find me a date? Now that would be a great public service.

Hmmm... I might have something there...

No comments: