Friday, July 11, 2008

garrrrrr!

Last night I went out and bought an airport extreme wireless base station so that I could finally come to you from the sofa. For the life of me I can not get it set up and it's bugging the crap out of me.

I love technology, but I hate it at the same time.

I am happy to report that the big squishy squishy went just fine. I don't understand why some people get so freaked out about it. Now I just have to wait for the results... my x-ray tech Felicia told me not to freak out if they called me back.. In some cases they call people back if they've never had it done before - they just have no baseline so they have to redo it

Okay, next subject - summer attire and what you should not wear as a woman with large breasts....

The weather in Seattle the past few weeks has been pretty nice, the only problem is that I keep seeing women well past middle age wearing these shorty sweater like contraptions that cover up just their boobs with a knot or a tie in the center.

This is what they look like in some fashion or the other.



My complaint is that older women who are really endowed and have large mid sections are wearing them as well.... the majority of the ones I see are not big enough and they look like they belong to a pre-pubescent teen!

OH MY GOD! What would Stacy and Clinton say from What not to Wear??? It is not attractive - sure, I have suffered from bad fashion a few times in my life (I used to wear fancy sweat pants at work and tried to pass them off as real pants - but I was really fat back then...) but it was never as bad as this.

Maybe I'll take the camera out sometime soon and try to get pictures.

If I ruled the world there would be some sort of dress code.

And don't get me started about proper work attire.... let's just say - if you want to get anywhere you dress for success, not a bar room brawl.

No comments: