Monday, July 28, 2008

Hello Monday! How are you?

I can move a little bit better, but not by much. If you go over to Jenerator Running you can see my results from the Torchlight run. I took two minutes off my time this year. I even walked a few times during this years run - so I've probably improved even more than that.

I wish I hadn't forgotten my voice recorder though... maybe I would have gone slower though if I had been using it.

This week is not going to be as busy as last week... the only thing I have going is a haircut tomorrow and my niece's 2nd birthday on Saturday (I bought her an excellent present on Saturday night at Uwajimaya - but I can't tell you what it is yet... let's just say that it has a very cute feline on it).

So, it's not going to be as warm today and tomorrow as it has been... good, maybe some of those hoochie mammas will cover up a bit...

No comments: