Thursday, July 03, 2008

Update from old lake flora!





So, I'm past the midway point of camp and I have to say it's going pretty well. No major disasters yet... only a few injuries.

This is the first year in a long time that I haven't had a lot of things weighing heavily on my mind so it's kind of nice. I've determined that I'm a bit of a dud sometimes. There's nothing wrong with being a dud - I've become used to the idea in fact.

Screen printing has gone pretty well. No major catastrophes so I'm thinking we may have a winning project here.

Two of my friends from high school have kids here at camp. Yikes... it makes me feel really old (and barren??? no - barren is not the word... un-reproductive is the word I'm looking for if there is one).

I decided to opt out of boot camp this morning. Yesterday I did boot camp, turbo jam and yoga... I think I need a break. My shoulders feel like I've been wearing really big hoop earrings from back in the 80's. You remember those don't you? The ones like Paula Abdul's from the straight up video? I know you do.

On today's agenda is a service project for the camp, finishing up the olympics and a talent show tonight.

Now I just need to find a camper to give me a back rub (or a counselor... don't want any inappropriate touch to happen...).

I guess that's it for now. Maybe I'll go make some friendship bracelets...

No comments: