Friday, August 08, 2008

Friday - are ready?

I'm in the mood to take a nap. I let Stinky sleep with me and as I've told you before she's a bed hog and she's a little heater. I didn't get the most restful nights sleep.

It's 08/08/08... a lucky day... maybe I'll meet my soul mate today... maybe I'll find money in the street... maybe I'll manage to get through the work week without killing anyone (not that I would - because that would be bad).

Last night I watched the sytycd finale. Joshua won. I'm alright with that - but I really wanted Kaytee to win. I should have voted for a half an hour instead of just 15 minutes... oh well. We did get to see Mary Murphy and Nigel dance which was kind of fun. I want to have legs like Mary.

Crap. I don't want to move.

What else do I know... I'm trying to arrange the sit schedule for my show... it's not an easy task to do long distance. I have to arrange for the exchange of keys etc... yikes. If I could just get one person to do it that would be ideal... hmmm.

Too bad I can't just move to Chicago for the month. I'd just be easier.

No comments: