Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's been a bumpy ride.

I was supposed to have brunch with my dad this morning but I got a phone call from him yesterday saying he had to cancel. Evidently he passed out and fell Friday night and took a header. Now he's in the hospital with the ugliest black eye I've ever seen and a bandaged wrist.

I went to see him yesterday and he sounds pretty good, he just looks like he's been in a bar fight.

I managed to find a hard sided suitcase yesterday but only one set of the prints will fit in them. No matter how I try to maneuver them they won't work. I guess I'll just have to wrap the other set up well and see if I can carry it on with me.

On a note of good news, yesterday I was down two pounds at ww and Mr. Arms was at the gym. He was on a stair climber for the duration of my class so I had a good view. I did take myself to Red Robin for lunch and hopefully I haven't ruined my good eating progress... considering I didn't eat dinner and I fell asleep at 8:15 p.m. I'm probably alright.

Karolina called me yesterday and she has picked up the key to the gallery so everything is set. I just have to pull everything together today and tomorrow and get packed. I guess I better get off my butt and do something.

No comments: