Sunday, August 17, 2008

What's new pussycat?

It has been a long weekend but I don't have a lot to show for it.

I'm a bit out of sorts... I'm having my normal feelings of inadequacy and self doubt. It would be nice to be drinking a nice refreshing milkshake right now... too bad it would be about 16 points if I drank one... I'm fresh out of points today.

I did manage to pick up a few items at Target last night so at least I will be styling a bit... in a very thrifty sort of way...

So, the guy at the gym... he has the nicest legs I've seen in a very long time. His arms aren't that bad either.

Stinky is here by my side... she sure missed me (I think).

Tomorrow night I am skipping my cycling class to have dinner with some of my friends from High School. I realize that I don't know much about socializing on an adult level... I never did it much and now I don't know if I'm any good at it. I don't think I'm normal...

No comments: