Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Am I still here???

So... I don't think that I have quite recovered from my adventures this weekend. I don't think I will anytime soon.

So, I have some news on the job front - I have moved from my position of file manager to that of document clerk. I have a fancy new title and a new desk with a window. This position is helping the paralegals prepare documents etc for the attorneys. Yesterday I coded documents all day long.

Last night I went to cycle class and I can tell I haven't done it in a week... my stamina is down. Tonight I get my hair done (woo hoo)...

I am looking forward to going back to Chicago on Thursday but I wish I could stay in a hotel again... I wish hotels were free!!! that would be ideal... I am going to stay with kaorlina which is fun but there's something about being close to the gallery and being able to eat and hang out in the bed in your underwear with the computer in your lap. I suppose that I could do that at KG's but Dan might not enjoy that...

I have a few things I have to do before I go back... print out more press releases, print out the mission of the gallery and write down instructions for turning on and off the show... Maybe I should just get ready now and go into work and do it there. I think that sounds good.

No comments: