Thursday, September 04, 2008

dilemma...

So... my coffee maker isn't working this morning (uh-oh). It's one of those pod type machines that makes one cup at a time. It has a leak and it will only spit three ounces of water at a time. So I am going to sit down with about four ounces of really strong coffee.

On the installation day front... I only woke up a few times first with a bad case of cramps (why does god align things this way? I don't know)... I downed some advil at 3:30 a.m. and then went back to sleep until 7 am. That's 5 in the morning for you Seattleites.

It's raining outside and I need to get a move on soon and face down my demons. Hopefully I can get everything done today. My friend Marty is coming to help me.

I guess I should go. This just in though.. according to the Today Show there are some granite countertops that emit radiation... who knew?

No comments: