Sunday, September 07, 2008

Here we go again.

I think I'll have to wait until I get home before I can post pictures. The connection here from the hotel bed is not strong enough to upload the photos.

I am a bit tired and looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight. I managed to get a blister on my big toe yesterday. It's on the part where my toe meets my foot (that little crevice)... ouch. I walked over 11 miles yesterday - I think that might be why I've got it.

Yesterday I managed to work out in the fitness room here at the hotel. I only did the elliptical for 20 minutes but it did the trick of relieving some stress. I remembered to call the gym and signed up for cycle tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. I miss Mr. Arms... maybe he'll be there tomorrow night.

This morning I think I'll try to pack... maybe I should check out the rooftop pool... I don't often get the chance to swim. Maybe I should take it...

My shuttle picks me up at 12:25... my flights at 3:30... okay - I guess that's it for now.

No comments: