Thursday, September 11, 2008

packing...

packing is not something I want to do at this minute... I suppose I have to do it soon if I want to go.

I just have to say I love Joyce Taylor on the news... she just did a story about how some school district had to take away the hot lunches from children who haven't paid their lunch bills - they're given a cold cheese sandwich instead. The last line she read was that the district was evaluating their policy and they would at least give the kids some milk to go with their cheese sandwich. The look on her face was priceless - it said "what in the hell are you people doing???"

If they had a window and plaza down at King 5 I might take signs down about Joyce (although Joyce is a hard name to come up with signs for...).

Okay - I suppose I should get off my behind and pack and finish up things I need to do.

Talk to you all when I'm in Chicago.

No comments: