Thursday, September 18, 2008

Please learn how to spell...

I don't understand why some people purposefully spell words wrong. Like kool or kewl instead of cool. I can't think of any others right at this moment - but it is just a big turn off. If I misspell words it's because I don't know how to spell them - I don't intentionally do it. I think it's dumb.

Yesterday I was supposed to have lunch with my lovely assistant Kristen but there was a problem with technology and it didn't work. That's too bad. I haven't seen her in a long time... I feel like I've been out of the loop for a while because of the show in Chicago.

I just saw a promo for the season premier of the Office. It always makes me laugh and I'm looking forward to seeing it... Ummmmm I'm feeling as though the blog has lost its edge... not that it really ever had an edge but you know....

In the old days I would have commented on the incident last week that put a damper on an already stressful weekend in Chicago - but I'm not into confrontation - this isn't even worth mentioning.

What else - I had a bit of a miscommunication with another friend of mine... it will be worked out - soon I hope.

Work is going well - I realized yesterday that it's been a while since I walked out to leave at the end of the day and made the gesture of blowing my brains out. I think that's a good sign.

Times a wasting... I have to get ready to greet the new day with open arms and a wide smile.

No comments: