Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloweenie!


It was a year ago today I dressed up as the undead Ann Curry and went to the Today Show. It sure was fun. I wish I could be there again today but finances are such that I can't.

I don't have a costume and I don't have any plans... woo hoo. I think I may actually take it easy tonight. It's been a really busy week and I think I need to rest.

Last night there was a new instructor in cycle. His name is Douglas and he was excellent. Nice calves as well. Although he will never take the place of Mr. Arms.

I'm also very excited that my lovely assistant Kristen joined my gym so we can work out together! We can stare at Mr. Arms together... okay, she can't stare at him because I'd have to kick her ass if she did and I'm the only one who can stare...

My momma is doing fine. Her foot didn't seem to be bothering her too much which is good.

This weekend I have to sit at the gallery, my lovely assistant and I are probably going to a movie and then Sunday I'm going to an Octoberfest.

I know - when did I get to be so busy? I don't know - I guess it's better than the alternative.

No comments: