Saturday, November 15, 2008

The hairless wonder...

I have gone and done it. In my never ending quest for physical transformation I have had my mustache waxed.

You may be say to yourself "Hey, I didn't know that Jennifer had a mustache???" I'm sure you never really noticed, but those long and sometimes dark hairs growing above my lip were getting to be a problem... now I have started down that slippery slope of where I'll no longer be able to just let it grow.

It's like the time back in 1985 when my very first boyfriend Trevor Gong dumped me the first weekend I came home from Central Washington University (I found out he had been seeing my friend Tara's friend Gabby). I decided my act of rebellion was to be never shave my legs again... that lasted only about a month because it was itchy and unsightly against my pasty white legs. The moral of this story??? I guess it's once you start shaving or waxing you just can't stop or it's don't move away and trust that your boyfriend is going to remain faithful...

Either way - that's my story and I'm sticking to it. If any of you, my faithful readers want to experience the joy of lip waxing I will give you a referral card for Shelby at Salon Zeka... she's is the best!

No comments: