Sunday, November 23, 2008

I suppose you're wondering....

why in the hell am I up at 6:42 am the night after our fundraiser?? Good question... I think I was a little overheated and needed to get up.

I had a good time at the party last night... everybody danced and had a good time... ate some yummy food and overall it was a fun time.

My only complaint is that none of my friends came. My lovely assistant Kristen had a bye because she's dealing with a flooded kitchen... and M had a slumber party / Twilight Birthday to throw. Other than that all my other friends are lame. It's these times that I miss my Chicago friends because they would have all been there for me. I guess that's the problem with my friends here not understanding the art side of me. I also feel bad that I didn't raise more money... alas, there is always next year if I make it that long...

I think I'm going to go ice my hand. It's all swollen from the keg accident. More later.

No comments: