Monday, November 03, 2008

I was a lump.

Yesterday I became a social recluse. I decided not to do any social activities I had on my schedule... I feel bad but I get anxious sometimes when I have to spend time with a large group of people (no, I don't think I need medication).

It's weird, because for the most part my life is where it should be... I'm educated, I am littler than I used to be, I am fairly happy... but on the other hand I am single (which isn't a bad thing), I don't have a family, my mother and I live together (that's not a bad thing either but it's strange)... I just feel a little non-adult in that aspect of my life. Sometimes I just don't think I'm that interesting(?)...

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to get used to it.

This week I am working, working out, trying not to overstuff my face, and paying my credit card bill. woo hoo! good times.

No comments: