Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday - is it worth it?

It would be nice if I could just sit here in my robe until I have to go to the dentist this afternoon... I'd watch soaps and hang out with my dog and nap on and off. Wouldn't that be the life?

I thought I would give you the heads up that I am going to be working the Macy's Thanksgiving parade on Friday (this is not the "real" parade in New York - it's the Seattle one...). I get to be a float Marshal. My float is going to be the inflatable cupcake float - I get to guide it down the parade route and keep it going. I'll be walking next to Oreo cookies and bakers. What a perfect float for my love of sweets...

I forgot to mention that when I weighed in on Saturday I was down 1.8 pounds. I guess that's what happens when you don't have time to eat on Friday nights.

Ummmm... now my big decision is what to wear to work and what movie to go see on Thanksgiving...

Have an excellent day and enjoy the short work week.

No comments: