Friday, November 28, 2008

Parade!

This morning I am back in the swing of things and getting ready to Marshal the holiday parade. I'll be keeping track of the inflatable cupcakes, bakers and oreo cookies. I will also be keeping my eyes open for possible dates for me.

Thanksgiving went well... I went to have "dinner" with dad and then I had dinner with mom etc... I think Thanksgiving spaghetti is a good idea. It was very yummy.

This morning after the parade I think we might be going out to breakfast and then maybe some shopping. I'm not sure though... maybe I'll just come back here and lay on the sofa... or is that lie on the sofa? Someone told me a trick on figuring out which word to use in that situation but I have forgotten...

I better get a move on... I want to look good in my marshal coat and I want to smell good so I better take a shower...

No comments: