Wednesday, November 26, 2008

TGIW (Normally I would say Friday).

It's Wednesday and it's the last day of the work week. Yippee kay aye! I'm going cowboy on you all.

I am looking forward to not doing a heck of a lot this weekend. I may go to a movie, I am going to Thanksgiving dinner at the Hearthstone with my sister and Dad... I may troll for men at Greenlake afterward. I may even go buy myself a new pair of shoes if the payroll was done. (I just checked online and it didn't get deposited... who knows, maybe it will go in on Friday...).

A year ago today was my last day at the Today show. I also remember last year my annual list of things I was thankful for... Mark Kostabi was one on that list... I sure miss that time in sick twisted way.

Okay, I should move... the caffeine is kicking in and I have to go.

No comments: