Wednesday, November 05, 2008

What an exciting day!

With all of the gloom and doom of the past few years it's nice to wake up and feel a bit of relief for once.

I was thinking of wearing my "Democrats make Better Lovers" t-shirt to work but considering that the majority of my fellow employees are Republicans it's probably not the best idea. Maybe I'll wear blue to represent my "blue-state-ness".

I am glad all the ads are gone... I can enjoy television just a little bit more this morning.

Yesterday I received a comment on my blog from someone who is working on a book about blogs. They asked if they could use my blog in their book. MORE PUBLICITY! This might be a way to get more than three fans!

I think I may send her an email and find out what it's about.

I'm ready to get a move on... my legs are aching once again... tomorrow I'll take a break.

No comments: